Friday, November 03, 2006

And So It Begins...

This would appear to be my first post on my own blog. We'll see where it goes from there.

Right now the first thing I want to do is pre-date myself by importing some comments I have previously published on Dan Shanoff's Blog. I'm mostly hoping that this will make me look smart (or maybe I think I had something to say on some previous occasions. Something like that).

So the first series of posts might be out of context, will certainly be dated confusingly, and might address a guy who essentially doesn't exist, but there is something in each that I want to preserve.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jihan said...

welcome to the world of bloggin... you do appear very smart from your first blog... well lets see what more you will be posting... somehow i look forward to them...

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home